Clear Out Dangerous Slab Leaks
Slab leaks can be a notorious issue to fight as essentially the leak is underneath your home and causes a number of property problems. It’s essential to have a trained and certified plumber out to your property to inspect and detect the location of the leak so that repairs can be made as soon as possible. Get the assistance you need with slab leak detection in Greeley, CO by calling the reputable team at Practical Plumbing LLC for assistance. We’re here to help at 970-380-5863.
Sings of Slab Leaks
Slab leaks happen with the plumbing that is under the concrete slab of your home causing shifts in foundation and property damages if not treated in a timely way.
Signs you may have a slab leak include:
- You hear water running under your floors, but your taps and plumbing appliances are off
- Carpets are damp or wet without an explanation
- You smell mold, mildew, or a general mustiness
- There are warm spots on your floor
- Floorboards are warped or buckling
- Your water pressure has decreased
- There is water pooling on your floor without a clear sign of where it is coming from
- There is standing water around your home’s foundation
- Your water bill has spiked
You can use your water meter to help you test if there is a slab leak. Turn off all plumbing fixtures and appliances. Then go and watch your water meter for 15 minutes. Your water meter will register whether any water was used during that time frame. If there was, this is a good indication that you have a leak somewhere, and you should call a professional plumber. Get professional services with slab leak detection in Greeley, CO by calling us today.
Call Us Today
Have your slab leaks traced down to their origins with the help of our expert team. Practical Plumbing LLC provides well-rounded services in getting every part of your plumbing system taken care of. Ask us how we can help with slab leak repair by getting a slab leak detection in Greeley, CO. Call us at 970-380-5863 for more information.