A water heater is typically a home appliance that works under the radar until it faces any difficulty. An average cost for heater repair is around $900 to $1100, whereas you have to pay $1200 to $1500 to install a new water heater in your Greeley, CO, home. There is a huge difference in prices between these two services. Therefore, it is good to understand your options before getting a repair.
When Should You Repair Your Water Heater?
There are several reasons you may need to repair your water heater, including:
- The water heater is not producing hot water: This is often caused by a faulty heating element or a malfunctioning thermostat.
- The water heater is leaking: A leaking water heater can be caused by various issues, such as a faulty valve or a damaged tank.
- The water heater is making strange noises: This can be caused by sediment buildup in the tank, which can be resolved by flushing the tank. Other possible causes of strange noises include loose parts or a faulty heating element.
It’s essential to address any issues with your water heater as soon as possible to avoid further damage and to ensure that you have a reliable source of hot water. If you’re not sure what’s causing the problem with the water heater replacement Greeley, CO, it’s a good idea to call our plumbers, who specialize in water heater repair, for professional assistance.
Why Should You Repair Your Water Heater?
There are several unknown benefits to repairing your water heater over replacing your existing one. Some of those benefits include:
- Cost: Water heater repair is often less expensive than replacing the unit, especially if the water heater is still relatively new and the problem is minor.
- Convenience: If your water heater is not working properly, you will probably have to go without hot water until it can be repaired or replaced. This can be inconvenient and disruptive, especially if you have a large family or rely on hot water for your daily routine.
- Environmental considerations: Water heaters can be large and heavy, and disposing of them can be environmentally harmful. If your water heater is still in good condition, repairing it can be a more environmentally friendly option.
It’s essential to keep in mind that water heater repair is not always the best option. If your water heater is old or has major problems that cannot be easily or cost-effectively repaired, it may be more cost-effective in the long run to replace it. We also offer Greeley plumber at a reasonable price.
As a professional company, we advise you to maintain your system like any other home appliance. This maintenance will save you money, can extend your unit’s life expectancy, and avoid expensive repairs. Trust Practical Plumbing to handle the repairs for your water heaters Greeley, CO, area.
We are proud of our elaborate plumbing service across the state. If you need assistance with your water heater, give us a call at (970)499-8481, and we will take care of it for you. Don’t hesitate to contact us today!”